Keep reading if you’re looking for information on how to cancel Twitch Prime. You may have signed up for the Twitch Prime Fornite rewards or maybe just because you love Twitch and fancied getting your free subs. Either way, you can find all of the information you need regarding how to cancel twitch prime right here.
If you went over to the Twitch subreddit right now and kept refreshing the page for new posts for a couple of days or so, firstly you’re clearly insane, and secondly, you would see a post once every 6 hours or so that says something along the lines of:
“Hi, friends. So, I went for the 30 days free trial on Twitch Prime and I think it’s ending soon and I want to make sure I know how to cancel Twitch Prime before I get charged.
The problem is I have no idea how to do this! Everything I find on google explains how to cancel Amazon Prime but when I go to Amazon it doesn’t say I am a prime member.
Please help, I only signed up for the Fortnite Twitch Prime pack and now I am worried I will be charged 80 bucks! Please tell me how to cancel Twitch Prime”
Because of this, we thought it would be useful to create a guide on how to cancel Twitch Prime! So, read on for more information on ending your trial now you have those sweet, sweet, Twitch prime rewards.
How to Cancel Twitch Prime
Because of all the Reddit posts asking how to cancel Twitch Prime you might think it’s a really hard set of steps. But, the actual process of the Twitch Prime cancel is relatively straightforward. Make sure you cancel before your trial period is up, otherwise Amazon will automatically charge you on the renewal date. Follow the steps below to cancel your Prime trial before it auto charges you:
- Firstly, if you’re not sure how long you have left on your free trial, you can visit this link (you will have to sign into Amazon) which will take you to your Amazon “Account & Settings” page.
- Once you’re on this page look for the “Your Membership” area.
- Once you have found this, select “End Membership” and go through the steps to confirm you want to cancel your Prime membership.
- That’s your Prime auto-renew turned off! You can still enjoy your trial benefits but the renewal date now becomes your end date (so you can keep watching Prime video too).
Once you have followed those instructions you should be all set! The reason you cancel your Twitch Prime through Amazon is that Amazon bought Twitch in 2014 for nearly 1 billion dollars so the two are linked.
Once your end date has finished you will have no access to any of the Amazon or Twitch Prime benefits unless they were in the form of account linked content that you have already snagged.
Fortnite Twitch Prime
Maybe you’re on this page because you’re searching for information on how to cancel Twitch Prime but only after you have snagged your Fortnite Twitch Prime loot? If that’s true then read on to find out how to get access everything before you cancel your free Twitch Prime trial.
- If you are reading this we are assuming you have already been given access to Twitch Prime through Amazon.
- Go to the Twitch website
- In the top right-hand side of the page, you will see a small crown icon which is the “Prime Loot” window.
- Click on this and the “Prime Loot” window will appear.
- On this window navigate your way to the Twitch Prime pack and click the “Claim Offer” button.
- Once you’re on the next page you can click on the “Have Twitch Prime?” button to login and link your Epic Games and Twitch accounts.
- Once you have chosen your platform you can now claim your Fortnite Twitch Prime pack!
Now that you have completed the steps above you should be able to enjoy your Twitch Prime rewards.
Fortnite Twitch Prime Rewards
Once you have linked your accounts and have a hold of your new Twitch Prime Fortnite loot you should have the following in your account:
- Slipstream glider
- Sub Commander outfit
- Havoc outfit
- Back Bling
How to Cancel Twitch Prime
So, that’s it! Now you have read this you should understand how to cancel Twitch Prime but also how to get a hold of your Fortnite Twitch Prime Rewards. Make sure you let us know how you’re getting on or if you are having any problems by leaving a comment below. You can also get in touch via our Facebook page. If you head over there make sure you like and follow the page, we like to post lots of content there and whenever we have any competitions we will put them up on the page as well so it’s worth a quick follow!
You can also get in touch with Alex who wrote this post using his email address which is Alex@fullygaming.com
If you’re interested in perfecting your Fortnite game further then you could check out Fornite Mouse Sensitivity Guide. Maybe you haven’t downloaded the game but are thinking about it? If so, you should have a look at our Fortnite System Requirements post.